2011. május 26., csütörtök

Nedo Nedo~

Hello there!

I'm a bit inactive, hah~
Honestly the nature and the animals outside are more attractive than the drawing. Every day I hunting for the Hoopoes (Upupa epops), because I want to take a picture about them. They are really annoying sometimes with their 'ku-ku-ku' speak :'D

Yay, an evil bird! Ku-ku-ku~

Yesterday I practicing with aquarell again. My boyfriend advice me something and I try to do it, but the result looks like a bit funny (but better than my other works...).
While I painted Csöpi, our dog, the cats exploring that the place I painting (matress) is more comfortable than the grass, so when I stopped the drawing-painting I share my place with 2 cats. And unfortunately they were so warm, so I fell asleep with them. 
Purring old cats...  I love you <3 TwT

But drawings!
There are some older sketchies (~ 1 week-2 days old, maybe).

 Mira, everyone's fave (but mine), the Femme Fatale.
After these I made this.

Llyr, the ichtyocentaur. I'm sure he's incapable of life, lol.
And there's Hiisi, the boobies' owner. (Hiisi:"No one loves me, just my boobs? Q__Q")

Random. And one sketch in memory of the daily cat wash. It's my duty x)

Aaaand Reiki again. Exhasuted Quartz and crybaby Jasper  ^-^

My fave... Entei -^^-

That's all. Oh, wait-
The last one is from MSN. My bf, Necro showed me a WIP picture of him and OHGOSH!!!
My face was like this (nope, it's a poor copy of it x'D):

I'm waiting for the completed version sooo much *q*
Bye now, have a nice day!

PS.: The title~

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése